how to care for your Water Ionizer
water ionizer maintenance
How to Replace the Filter
1. Filter replacement is required every 6 months or 951 gallons of water use (including both alkaline and acidic water), whichever comes first.
2. When it is time to replace the filter, the “FILTER” sign on the screen will blink and the machine will tell you to replace the filter. This alert will sound even if your machine is muted.
3. After the filter replacement alert comes on, please replace the filter within 7-10 days. It is safe to drink the water during that time frame so you do not need to worry.
4. After replacing the filter, you MUST reset the filter life manually. To reset the filter life, press the “RESET” button once. Then press it a second time, but hold it down for 5-10 seconds until the screen shows "100".
5. Run purified water for 3 minutes before drinking. When you first run water through the new filter, black water may come out due to the activated carbon content in the filter. This is normal so please continue running the water and use after 3 minutes of draining.
6. In some cases, water doesn’t come out right away due to the pressure and air in the new filter. This is also normal so please press on the “ON” button again to run the water.
When choosing a bidet, there are several factors you should consider:
1. Type of Bidet
Consider which type of bidet will work best for your needs and your bathroom's layout.
2. Water Temperature and Pressure
Some bidets offer adjustable water temperature and pressure, while others have fixed settings. Consider what you prefer and what will work best for your bathroom's plumbing.
3. Ease of Use
Look for a bidet that is easy to use and has intuitive controls. Remotes may be preferred for some users as side panels are inconvenient for some people.
Consider how easy the bidet is to install and whether you'll need professional help. Usually, standalone bidets require the most work.
5. Additional Features
Some bidets offer additional features such as a heated seat, air dryer, deodorizer, massage, child feature, and more. Consider which features are important to you.
Bidets can range in price from under $50 for a basic attachment to several thousand dollars for a high-end standalone bidets. Consider your budget and what features you can afford.
A bidet can be a great addition to your bathroom, providing a more hygienic and comfortable experience. When buying a bidet, consider the type of bidet, water temperature and pressure, ease of use, installation, additional features, and your budget. With these factors in mind, you'll be able to choose the perfect bidet for your needs and enjoy a more comfortable bathroom experience.
1. It is said that the lifespan of the platinum plate of the electrolyzer in the alkaline water ionizer is usually 10 years, and there is nothing special to maintain if you replace the filter every 6 months and clean the scale well every 1 to 2 years in hard water areas. Parts may need to be replaced once every few years depending on usage or environment. For example, in the case of solenoid parts that open and close water flow, they become loose after a few years and need to be replaced like the brake pads of a car. The symptoms that show that parts need to be replaced are water leaking from under the machine, buttons not working, or water not coming out. In this case, please contact the Ivyel customer service center at email@example.com.
2. Alkaline water is water that is high in calcium minerals. The nature of calcium is invisible because it exists in an ionic state when dissolved in water, but when combined with carbon dioxide in the air, it becomes a solid state as calcium carbonate, making a white buildup on pots, cups, and coffee pots. It can look messy and it's not good for your machine, but it's a calcium mineral that your body needs. In hard water areas, usually every one and a half to two years, this scale buildup blocks the waterway, and the amount of water coming out of the upper hose decreases and water only drips out. This is when an internal machine cleaning is necessary. You can purchase a scale cleaning kit through ivyelshop.com.
3. If you select acidic ionized water once or twice a week and let acidic ionized water flow through the upper hose for 1-2 minutes, it has the effect of slowing down the rapid formation of calcium buildup.
4. White buildup on cups, pots, and coffee pots cannot be removed with household detergents. However, if you soak it in white vinegar, the strong acidity of the vinegar dissolves the alkaline calcium scale within 30 minutes to 1 hour, so please use vinegar.
If you have any questions or need support during use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org